So another Con has come and gone. we had a lot of fun at EyeCon this year, Here are some of the highlights from the games we played:
From Star Wars d6:
- Dead Bothans are the intergalactic standard unit of measurement for danger
- When someone gives you a crate of alcohol to deliver, it is not enough to simply trust it contains alcohol. It must be thoroughly verified.
- You probably shouldn’t shoot people who are on your own side in a shootout, even if they have been blackmailing you.
- Your captain can command you to do anything. ANYTHING.
From Star Trek Fiasco:
- Raising Gorn (in a farm. I had a Gorn Farm) to fight in an arena, and then nursing him back to health when he lost. he got ice cream.
- Playing a big tough Klingon who had a schoolboy crush on an Orion (non slave) girl.
- why is there an illiterate Klingon who is also the quarter master?
- You know you’re in trouble when even your split personality is trying to kill you.
From Three Musketeers game:
- Fart jokes
- Saving a bar wench(who was also a whore)
- More whores
- Ship of whores. I called it The Good Ship Blowjob.
- For The Glory(hole) of France!
- STDs are not Pokemon. you don’t have to collect them all.
stay tuned for highlights from our Cold War Cthulhu game.
Never Stop Gaming